CATS® Disposable, Sterile Tonometer Prism for Goldmann/Perkins Tonometers – 100/Box
Box of 100
- The CATS® Prism’s dual-curved surface reduces measurement errors caused by corneal thickness, corneal hysteresis, curvature, and tear film. This curvature-matching principle of the CATS® Prism, “cups” the cornea, reducing the impact of corneal thickness and corneal biomechanics on the IOP measurement. Additionally, the rolled outer edge minimizes tear film adhesion that plagues traditional Goldmann prisms. Made in the USA. 100/Box
- The CATS® Prism seamlessly integrates with all Goldmann and Perkins tonometers, and its ergonomic design enables confident, comfortable use with no change to the clinician’s measurement technique Simply exchange the prism to modernize your Goldmann tonometer measurement.
- CATS® Tonometer Prism is designed to deliver accurate Goldmann IOP measurements for all patients. For sterility and protection, the disposable CATS® Prism has a new Snap-Fit™ feature enabling true one-hand installation and disposal of the prism tip.
- The Snap-Fit™ feature allows for true one-handed installation and disposal of the prism tip
- Preserves sterility and clinician protection
- Designed for improved IOP measurement accuracy
- Ergonomic design enables confident, comfortable use in the clinic
- Integrates seamlessly with all Goldmann and Perkins type tonometers by simply exchanging the prism
- No change to the clinician measurement technique
- Multiple scientific peer-reviewed studies validate performance
- Made in the USA